New moms know very well that motherhood is one of the hardest, yet most rewarding jobs in the world. You have a new little baby—which takes a LOT of time. At Cinch Tummy Wrap we want you to be happy and know that you are appreciated. We have listed a few of our favorite motherhood quotes to help put some pep in your step and a smile on your face.
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
- “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” —Gail Tsukiyama
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love. – Anonymous
Do you have a favorite motherhood quote? Share it with us below! Don’t forget to #Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!